Monday, April 11, 2011

Chair of Sarah - Continued

And now, a short intro:

 Sarah had already stripped the previous fabric & batting off this chair that goes to her bedroom vanity set.
 I gathered the necessary supplies from around the house & set up my workspace on my front porch. 
I went out last night & got some batting & an exacto knife that I'd been wanting for a while.  
 
" It's like cutting a cloud" - Jen Ardill
I added a little glue to make sure the batting was nice & secure.
 I should have written a secret message. Next time I guess. 
 I trimmed the fabric (read: fantastic sheet Sarah found at a thrift store) & started stapling. 
 Done & done. 
I just need to screw the new cushion on & deliver it to it's owner. 
Let me know if you have any projects you'd like to commission me for! 
Check out my portfolio for other examples of what I can do...

2 comments: